PLACEMENT & CONSULTANCY
1. COMPANY will provide job description of the requirement(s) before
the commencement of any search.
2. TRIDENT WINGS will initiate the search and will scrutinize and
recommend the suitable candidates for the said position to COMPANY for
interviews and discussions. Along with the recommendation, TRIDENT WINGS shall
also be providing information regarding the candidate’s background (experience,
3. COMPANY after the preliminary rounds of the
interview/discussion shall provide the feedback to TRIDENT WINGS in terms of the
suitability of the candidate. The feedback could be in the nature of ‘rejected’,
‘on hold’ or ‘suitable for appointment’.
4. TRIDENT WINGS has full right over any other agency
(recruiting services) if TRIDENT WINGS has sent the candidate’s CV on any date
prior to any other agency and COMPANY will have to honour /make payment in
respect of the Agency’s invoice for that selected candidate on joining.
5. After the selection of the candidate COMPANY
will issue an offer letter in the name of the selected candidate indicating the
salary details, benefits, terms of employment and approximate date of joining
and COMPANY will send a copy of appointment letter or offer letter with CTC
details to the agency.
6. Once your COMPANY has taken the contact detail
of any candidate from Trident Wings Services Private Limited or if he/she has
been invited for an interview, through our Resource Department, such
candidate(s) if selected by your COMPANY will be in Trident Wings Services
Private Limited account exclusively.